Labor Day Weekend reversal schedule details:
- Friday, September 1: The Lanes will be fully open southbound by about noon.
- Saturday, September 2: Lanes go south until 2 p.m. before closing to reverse. Lanes open north around 4 p.m.
- Sunday, September 3: Lanes head north all day, no reversal.
- Monday, September 4 (Labor Day): Lanes head north all day, no reversal.
- Tuesday, September 5: Starting Tuesday, the Lanes will end the early summer reversal schedule and will switch to reverse at 11 a.m. instead of 10:30 a.m. The Lanes will be fully open southbound by about 12:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Remember to stay safe and celebrate responsibly this weekend.